* CLASSES START BACK ON WEDNESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2022 - 7.20-8 PM*
Friskis&Svettis Jympa exists to give everyone an opportunity to find their passion for exercise. We know that in order to workout it has to be fun and we know that the passion for exercising is personal. That´s why we exercise in many different ways and why our workout puts both body and senses in motion. We are in the experience not just the health industry.
Friskis & Svettis sees exercise as a natural part of life. All anyone need do is to move their bodies to feel good. That´s why our workouts are a free zone from pressure and crooked ideals. At Friskis&Svettis you can be exactly who you are.
We want to inspire you to get started – and enjoy it, so you never want to stop. If you enjoy it you will continue to exercise, you will become more confident, stronger and challenge your comfort zone, you can grow as a person and we will grow as a movement. Throughout the years, hundreds of thousands of people have become a part of us.
Friskis&Svettis creates a common ground for people in all ages, lifestyles and with all kinds of interests. Together we are a proud non-profit association that engages and makes changes. This has been going since 1978 – and yet we have only started!
Swedish Style was formed in Aberdeen in 1987 and became an official part of Friskis&Svettis in 2005.The Friskis Aberdeen team is made up of leaders and committee members.
This is how to book classes if you don’t subscribe to Facebook or look at the Friskis Aberdeen page for Shortcut. As long as you have internet access do the following…..
1) Copy this link https://friskisaberdeen.setmore.com/bookclass
2) Click on the class you want to attend.
3) Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on 'Skip Login process.
4) You don't need an account. All we need is your mobile number for Covid compliance and your email address so we can let you know if the class is cancelled.
Booking is now open