Following the success if last year's event, the ASRC Club Championships will be run throughout the month of May and follow the same format as last year:
- Matches will take place on nominated week evenings (Tuesday and Thursday evenings).
- There will be 5 main categories: OPEN, RACKETBALL, DOUBLES, LADIES & VETS. Note - if you play in more than one category you may have to play more than once per evening.
- Finally - the OPEN Championships will be played in divisions - so it is for everyone!
If you wish to enter please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the categories that you wish to enter. The closing date for entries is Monday 24th April.
There will also be an awards evening / finals night at the end of the Club Championships which will take place on Friday 26th May. There will be awards for the winners of the Championships Categories as well as awards for the following:
- Racketball Mini League Player of the Year - awards based on Mini - League match completion and improvement!
- Squash Mini League Player of the Year - awards based on Mini - League match completion and improvement!
- Overall Player of the Year - best performances overall throughout the course of the season
- Comedy Award of the Year - best frame shots / worst outfit / most embarrassing team mate etc
- Fairest Player of the Year - someone who showed great sportsmanship this season
- Junior Player of the Year - best performances from a junior
To nominate someone for the categories above please email email@example.com with your chosen nominees!! Closing date for nominees is Monday 24th April.