Just a short note to update on whats happening at the club.
1) Mini Leagues for Squash and Racketball are up and running and you have until the 2nd October to complete this month's matches. If you wish to join the leagues next month, please let us know by the end of the month. [email protected]
2) There is an Adult BounchBack Squash Tournament on Saturday 2nd October. More details are available https://asrc.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=34c66723222cd04319366ee28&id=226a28358c&e=3c184f2918
3) Rochopper Comedy night returns on Saturday 9th October @ 7.30pm with the Glasgow 5. There is a Project Pizza van in the Car Park from 6.30pm. More Details are available on the Rockhopper Comedy section on the website or you can book tickets https://asrc.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=34c66723222cd04319366ee28&id=efe79cd060&e=3c184f2918
Another Comedy night is booked for 13th November - details to follow.
4) The club has installed a BT Sport package which will allow us to show Football- All Champions League & Europa League matches as well as Premier League Saturday Lunchtime matchs and Premiership Rugby. More details available within the club and on the website.
5) Grampian League Squash Leagues start on Thursday 7th October for Division 1 & 2 and the following Tuesday for Division 3. Vets matches start on Monday 1st November. More details https://asrc.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=34c66723222cd04319366ee28&id=acaf3e4318&e=3c184f2918The Captains meeting takes place at ASRC on Wednesday 29th September at 6.30pm prompt. There is 3 meetings in 1, Trophy presentations, AGM & Captains Meeting.
6) Friskis & Svettis Jympa has returned on a Wednesday 7.20-8pm, Court 7
Bookings available now - More info in Coaching & Classes section of the website.
7) Angela's YOGA continues on a Monday 7.15pm. Why not improve your core, posture and general health with some yoga and meditation. You can contact Angela on [email protected] to learn more.
8) Walk on Fridays are back, 5-7pm, Courts 1-4. You can just turn up and play and learn from a few of the more experienced members of the club.
9) Racketball Sundays continue from 3-5pm. Come along and try your hand at Racketball.
10) The club AGM will take place on Wednesday 13th October. More details to follow along with agenda.
So come along to the club and enjoy the facilities.
Not as short as you thought , was it !!!